1. Parade participants must submit a completed 2018 Little Rock Pride Parade Application
Form. Entry is limited and is first-come, first served. All entries must be submitted by
2. Parade line-up and staging will begin at 12 PM on Saturday, October 20th, 2018, at the intersection of Louisiana and Markham on Louisiana Street (next to the Capitol Hotel). ONLY AUTHORIZED VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED IN STAGING
3. All parade entries must check-in upon arrival to be directed to their assigned position. All entries must keep a representative with their registration forms at the entry at all
times within the staging area.
4. Parade entries must be checked-in, decorated, and in their assigned positions by 12:30 PM. Please clean the area around your entry prior to the start.
5. The parade will begin at 1:00 PM at the intersection of Louisiana and Markham. In case of rain, determination will be made at 12 PM that day whether to go forward with the event.
6. The primary contact for each entry shall be responsible for the conduct of all of its participants and agrees to notify ALL participants of these rules and regulations.
7. MAINTAIN A SLOW AND STEADY RATE OF SPEED. No gunning of engines, sudden accelerations, etc. Only one motorized vehicle is allowed per entry.
8. Offensive language, music, signage, slogans clothing, or actions are prohibited. Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and safe manner fitting
for a family-oriented event.
9. To avoid the risk of possible injury, all floats need to have a substantial barrier around them to prevent participants from falling and the throwing of any items is PROHIBITED.
Any items you wish to distribute MUST be handed out.
10. All children must be accompanied by a parent or approved guardian and are required to be in cars, trucks, floats, etc. throughout the parade for safety precautions and to keep
the parade moving.
11. The consumption of alcohol is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the staging area and during the
12. All vehicles and drivers must be fully covered by liability insurance as required by Arkansas law. Drivers must possess a valid driver’s license and observe all relevant laws
which apply to a parade.
13. Animals participating in the parade must be kept under control and be comfortable around crowds, noises, and children. It is the owner’s responsibility to clean up after
14. All floats and vehicles entered in the parade are subject to the approval of the Parade Committee. Parade organizers reserves the right to remove any participant(s) not
complying with directions from Parade officials or deny participation of any entry that it considers inappropriate, done in poor taste, not in the best interest of the community,
or that violates these rules.