What if it rains?
The 2017 Little Rock Pride Fest is rain or shine. Performances may be postponed or cancelled if weather conditions are deemed unsafe.
Where is First Aid? Lost & Found? Volunteer check-in?
At the East Entrance- Main Info booth (see 2017 Festival Map)
Blankets and folding chairs are welcome! What isn’t welcome?
NO concealed weapons, coolers, food or glass bottles, laser pointers, camelbacks, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades, motorized vehicles of any type, large cane umbrellas or umbrellas with a point, shade tents, or anything else that will obstruct the view of patrons.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are allowed. Please keep pets on a leash and clean up after them!
Is the use of tobacco products allowed?
The 2017 LR Pridefest requests that festival-goers adhere to the “Tobacco & Smoke Free Parks Policy” of the City of Little Rock that states individuals not smoke or use tobacco products within City Parks. Any person violating this policy will be asked to quit smoking or using tobacco products, or immediately leave the park.
What are the rules regarding alcohol?
There will be red and white wine and other alcoholic beverages for sale at designated beverage tents. Alcoholic beverages will be sold only to persons 21 years of age or older wearing an ID wristband. No one under the age of 21 will be served alcoholic beverages. The 2017 Little Rock Pride Fest reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Handicapped accessible parking?
Handicapped parking is available at Heifer International and the Clinton Foundation.
Anywhere downtown. NO Public parking (except handicap) available at the Clinton Foundation. Parking will be available at Heifer International just steps from the festival grounds.
Official 2017 Little Rock Pride PARADE Rules
- Parade participants must submit a completed 2017 Little Rock Pride Parade Application Form.
- Parade line-up and staging will begin at 12 PM on Sunday, October 28th, 2017, at the intersection of 3rd and World. ONLY AUTHORIZED VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED IN STAGING AREA.
- All parade entries must check-in upon arrival to be directed to their assigned position. All entries must keep a representative with their registration forms at the entry at all times within the staging area.
- Parade entries must be checked-in, decorated, and in their assigned positions by 12:30 PM. Please clean the area around your entry prior to the start.
- The parade will begin at 1:00 PM at the corner of 3rd & World Avenue. In case of rain, determination will be made at 12:30 PM that day whether to go forward with the event.
- The primary contact for each entry shall be responsible for the conduct of all of its participants and agrees to notify ALL participants of these rules and regulations.
- MAINTAIN A SLOW AND STEADY RATE OF SPEED. No gunning of engines, sudden accelerations, etc. Only one motorized vehicle is allowed per entry.
- Offensive language, music, signage, slogans clothing, or actions are prohibited. Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and safe manner fitting for a family-oriented event.
- To avoid the risk of possible injury, all floats need to have a substantial barrier around them to prevent participants from falling and the throwing of any items is PROHIBITED. Any items you wish to distribute MUST be handed out.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent or approved guardian and are required to be in cars, trucks, floats, etc. throughout the parade for safety precautions and to keep the parade moving.
- The consumption of alcohol is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the staging area and during the parade.
- All vehicles and drivers must be fully covered by liability insurance as required by Arkansas law. Drivers must possess a valid driver’s license and observe all relevant laws which apply to a parade.
- Animals participating in the parade must be kept under control and be comfortable around crowds, noises, and children. It is the owner’s responsibility to clean up after their animals.
- All floats and vehicles entered in the parade are subject to the approval of the Parade Committee. Parade organizers reserves the right to remove any participant(s) not complying with directions from Parade officials or deny participation of any entry that it considers inappropriate, done in poor taste, not in the best interest of the community, or that violates these rules.