Parade registration is free, however donating to Central Arkansas Pride is encouraged.
- Parade participants must submit a completed 2019 Little Rock Pride Parade Application Form. Entry is limited and is first-come, first served. All entries must be submitted by October 12th.
- Parade line-up and staging will begin at 12 PM on Saturday, October 19th, 2019, at the intersection of Louisiana and Markham (next to the Capitol Hotel). ONLY AUTHORIZED VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED IN STAGING AREA.
- All parade entries must check-in upon arrival to be directed to their assigned position. All entries must keep a representative with their registration forms at the entry at all times within the staging area.
- Parade entries must be checked-in, decorated, and in their assigned positions by 12:30 PM. Please clean the area around your entry prior to the start.
- The parade will begin at 1:00 PM at the corner of Louisiana and Markham (next to the Capitol Hotel). In case of rain, determination will be made at 12 PM that day whether to go forward with the event.
- The primary contact for each entry shall be responsible for the conduct of all of its participants and agrees to notify ALL participants of these rules and regulations.
- MAINTAIN A SLOW AND STEADY RATE OF SPEED. No gunning of engines, sudden accelerations, etc.
- Offensive language, music, signage, slogans clothing, or actions are prohibited. Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and safe manner fitting for a family-oriented event.
- To avoid the risk of possible injury, all floats need to have a substantial barrier around them to prevent participants from falling.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent or approved guardian and are required to be in cars, trucks, floats, etc. throughout the parade for safety precautions and to keep the parade moving.
- The consumption of alcohol is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the staging area and during the parade.
- All vehicles and drivers must be fully covered by liability insurance as required by Arkansas law. Drivers must possess a valid driver’s license and observe all relevant laws which apply to a parade.
- Animals participating in the parade must be kept under control and be comfortable around crowds, noises, and children. It is the owner’s responsibility to clean up after their animals.
- All floats and vehicles entered in the parade are subject to the approval of the Parade Committee. Parade organizers reserves the right to remove any participant(s) not complying with directions from Parade officials or deny participation of any entry that it considers inappropriate, done in poor taste, not in the best interest of the community, or that violates these rules.
Parade registration is now closed. Please contact email@example.com with any questions!